Saturday 7 August 2010

I've made a mess!!

But whats new??!!

Anyway today I have been working on a card for a challenge I spotted tuther day on The Shabby Tea Room the challenge is week # 21 - House and Home, and we had this picture for inspiration;


Lush isnt it?
See.... I HAD to play along!!

Anyway this is what has been keeping me busy....






I'm no good at the blurb thats goes with these, not been making cards for very long! it's far too addictive tho!        
Lets see, Iv got together a collection of different patterned and textured papers in the colours specified on the Shabby Tea Room's Blog and layered them all together, I stamped out the little mushroom house as its a sweet little spin on the bird house picture, I finally managed to crack open my new paper flowers and got a few of them together, added a few buttons, bit of ribbon, a sticky felty leaf border and a peg, oh and a couple of home made fimo buttons (just to prove it was made by me lol what with fimo being my trade mark an all!!) Then I aged, defined and shabbyfied, it all with my blessed Inktense pencils ;)

Hope you like it :) x

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh ... this is simply adorable!!! All the layers and embellies -- just wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing with us this week in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a cute card with such sweet little mushrooms! Thanks so much for playing with us in the Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very, very cute! Love all your layering and detailing, and that mushroom house is just the cutest ever. So perfect for our challenge this week at the Tea Room.
    Thanks for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love the subtle colors together! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! :)

    ReplyDelete